Friday, March 22, 2013

FNSI…

Handmade by Heidi

 

The boys(with bikes) in my family left this morning for the Tussock Buster in Waiouru, so I have plans to garden and sew for the weekend…:O)

We have changes happening in our wee home come Monday that I need to prepare for(it includes shifting a garden!) exciting changes, especially for my two lovely daughters…it will mean a lot of work and some rearranging, and some sewing on my part… I’ll share soon…

Enjoy your weekend…

Blessings

3B03E9531CCD350D311671AEEF211731

4 comments:

Julie said...

Oohh I am excited to see your changes coming Michelle. How wonderful!! Wishing you a weekend full of sewing & gardening & "me-time". Its been lovely gardening in this slightly cooler weather :-)
Happy weekend, Julie X

Raewyn said...

ENJOY!!! Hope you get everything done that you want done, and more!

Lis Harwood said...

Have a great weekend :-)

Anonymous said...

May I just say what a comfort to find somebody who genuinely knows what they're talking about on the net. You certainly realize how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people must look at this and understand this side of the story. I can't believe you are not more popular since
you certainly possess the gift.

Also visit my weblog :: coffee house