Thursday, April 27, 2017

KHS at Nicky's

One of my favourite things about our KHS (Kindred Hearts Stitching Group) is visiting each others homes. I always go home inspired, so I thought I would share a few of my favourite pics of Nicky's home...


Her home is full of treasures, I want to take both of these cabinets home!


Her cross stitches are amazing, don't you just love the frame...



A gorgeous mannequin...


And as always the food was amazing, but you're going to have to take my word for it because I was too busy munching to take a photo. Thanks Nicky! See you girls next month for a big birthday!






5 comments:

Julie said...

Just gorgeous Michelle, Gosh that first cabinet - my heart stopped !!! It is so stunning. Thanks for sharing Nickys gorgeous home ...I Love peeking into other peoples homes too as I always get inspired. xxx

Michelle said...

It was a great get together and I too was too busy feeding my face to take a photo of lunch!!

Raewyn said...

Lovely eye-candy!! Sounds like it was an enjoyable day!

Leanne said...

Beautiful photos, I love shabby chic furniture and that top cupboard is amazing. Not to mention the cross stitch. Its fun to get ideas from other people's houses.

Nick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.