Saturday, October 21, 2017

A finished quilt and a long weekend

Good morning, it's a lovely sunny Saturday here in the Naki, I plan to make the most of the long Labour weekend. As soon as this post is done I'm heading to town to visit garden centres and Spotlight, then home to work in the garden and enjoy the sunshine! First though here's some photo's of a quilt I made for my niece Hope. The photo's were rushed and didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped as this quilt was about to leave for a long journey to it's new home in Perth.


It was hard letting this one go, I wanted to keep it for myself! I wish I had better photo's, I will have to ask Hope to take some more for me.


Ok I better get myself moving before the day disappears!
Enjoy your day


2 comments:

Julie said...

A gorgeous quilt Michelle .... lucky niece I think!! Love the soft colours you have used. I hope you managed to get out to the garden in this nice weather - we have the strong winds back here again now.

Pauline said...

Lucky Hope. That is a lovely quilt. The sun is shining here, too but the breeze is a bit too crisp for me. Enjoy your garden time.