Wednesday, December 20, 2017

A Catch-up post for November and December KHS

Hello! The last couple of months have flown by in a whirl... there's been lot's happening in my little corner of the world I have so many photo's to share I decided to do collages... first up is KHS for November at Michelle's. Our challenge for November was to make something using a pack of Charm squares which we all have squirreled away. Claire was the only one who did anything, she actually made not one but two pretty table runners...


Michelle had started on a little Christmas decorating and I just love her blue hutch!

For December since it is always such a busy month for everyone we decided to just bring along a Christmas kit ornament to be completed for our next meeting in January so you will have to stay tuned until then... but I can share lot's of photo's of Claire's beautiful home all decked out for Christmas as her home was open for a day tour.





She did such an amazing job, as always!
I have also spent a good chunk of time out in the garden not that you would think so looking at all the weeds. We have had very little rain and things are drying out but boy do those weeds seem to be able to survive somehow!
I came home from Claire's so inspired I have started a new Christmas quilt, the blocks are almost done then to decide on some sashing and borders. I've also finished 2 UFO Christmas quilt tops which I think I'll quilt simply myself. We were so inspired at Claire's we have the whole of our challenges for next year planned out, all with a Christmas theme!

I hope to be back again sooner rather than later, wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas, stay safe.

xoxo

2 comments:

Leeanne said...

Wow what a feast for the eyes! Looks fabulous. Sounds like you girls are going to have a very creative year next year.......which is just around the corner!
Happy Cherry Christmas wishes from me in the north :-)

Julie said...

Your collages are beautiful Michelle. Both Michelle's & Claires homes look stunning, as always. How many trees did Claire have I wonder? I look forward to your blog posts next year with all your creations. Merry Christmas Michelle Xxx