Thursday, December 23, 2010

Goals…

imagesI have come to the realisation that I just have too many projects on the go and lot’s more I want to start! I’m sure many of you are the same, but I really want to finish some of these projects and then perhaps I will feel less guilty starting new ones. So I am going to set myself some goals and I’m going to post them here in the hopes that I will actually accomplish these goals.

Goal One - Finish Jacks Quilt (priority number 1!)               

Goal Two – Make lip balm for Christmas gifts the tutorial can be found here… http://shabbyartboutique.blogspot.com/2010/10/tutorial-lip-balm-and-holder.html

Goal Three – Finish all the net curtains

Goal Four – To turn a stitchery into a mug rug (I’ve heard these are addictive)

Goal Five – Finish working on tutorial for hanging quilts without marking the wall.

Ok that will do for now, I will give myself a new list once this one is ticked off! I haven’t given myself a time limit (except for Jacks quilt and the lip balm) but I am being very strict with myself no fun sewing until all the net curtains are done!

2 comments:

Nicky said...

Good luck with those goals Michelle - I am trying to make a list of things I want to finish in 2011 - and I feel defeated already there are so many WIP's. lol
I have loved getting to 'know' you this year and look forward to seeing what you get up to in 2011. Merry Christmas to you and your family from the deep south, Nicky.

Lis Harwood said...

Love the lip balm tutorial - I'll give it a go but not until after Christmas. Good wishes for your list :) A wonderful Christmas to you all, with love from Lis and Al xx