Sunday, September 13, 2009

Little of Lots...

I have lots of little things to talk about today, the first being the new chook house! Ta Da...
I think they like their new home, much roomier than the last one, and we collected three eggs without having to search for them! And not to be left out of the action...Pebbles 'Take one of me Mum please, I promise to be good this time'...
Unlike the other day, to my dismay she decided my herb tubs were a warmer spot for curling up in!
Oh and that reminds me, the latest family project...
And on to other news... Mum and I spent a wonderful day together on Friday, just hanging out. We did a little shopping, a little laughing, a little... ok maybe a lot of chatting(we haven't had a day together for a while) we lunched, laughed a little more, chatted lots:D Here's what we bought...
A pack of 30 Robyn Pandolph fabrics layer cake style, so pretty. Mum bought the charm squares and plans to make a raggy quilt, I haven't decided yet;) Unfortunately there are no other photos from the day as it was miserably wet, I didn't even get my walk along the beach;( We will have to plan another day real soon Ok Mum?

I have finished 3 projects for my Angel swap, not sure if I should post a picture here yet, so you will have to wait a little longer. I plan to mail them in 2 lots, so hopefully she will receive a parcel real soon.

DD2 is outside painting pet rocks she collected this afternoon, in preparation for Christmas pressies. Much more organised than her Mother!!!
I did buy some border fabric for the scrap quilt I plan on giving to ................;) for Christmas!

One more thing I just wanted to say a big Thank You to those that leave comments on my blog and for those who don't, come on don't be shy I'd love to hear from you!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

What a great day I am over due for a day like that with my Mum. But she is such a busy women its hard to pin her down sometimes. Do you thing DD2 would paint me a rock for my garden too. Oh so cute, have a great day
Big Hugs
Bec