Sunday, October 25, 2009

Yesterday's Post Today...


I had the best of intentions to post yesterday but it just wasn't to be. My excuse is I wasn't home to do one. But I shall make up for it today. You see yesterday the kids and I packed up a picnic lunch and headed for the city...  We visited a car show for the boys had morning tea at the park, went clothes shopping for the kids, had a picnic lunch at the beach, went for a stroll along the walkway and then..... We went to TPQ's yearly quilt show! (Photo's to come and a surprise for me!) After that we had a birthday party potluck tea for one of the boys friend. We had a wonderful evening, and the sun blessed us with it's presence all day! So by the time we got home we were all so worn out that we went straight to bed! I am having trouble with the camera again so I will post this afternoon when hubby's home to help, right now I better go get ready for church...

No comments: