Sunday, November 29, 2009

Time for a catch up...

November has flown past in a blur of activity. Nieces and nephews and friends have gone home and our house is slowly returning to normal(whatever normal is!) Stefan and I celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary at a lovely little place called Kingfisher Cottage. And I have started a quilt for my new little niece 'Summer'.

Kingfisher Cottage is a quaint little house nestled beside the Mangatoki River and surrounded with native bush. Absolutely charming! I am entertaining thoughts of getting a few friends together and have our very own quilt retreat there...










Such a gorgeous blue!











And here's a sneak peak of the baby quilt, it's very summery Lol!



I have more to share but i think that's enough for one post, see ya next time!

No comments: