Saturday, January 16, 2010

Best Intentions...

Well I had the best of intentions to post photo's of my latest finish today but the weather is just not co-operating argh! It is supposed to be summer here in New Zealand and for the last 2 days it has been a mite chilly and the wind is horrendous, hence no photo:o(( Instead I thought I would post another clue to the pattern I'm designing... for those of you that aren't sure what I'm talking about please refer to this post...
http://michellespatch.blogspot.com/2009/11/sneak-peak.html
A little more background information... I started this quilt/wallhanging for myself and when I showed it to Claire @ Cinnamon Lodge(my favourite local patchwork shop) she suggested I make it into a pattern and she will sell it in her shop, so I jumped in with both feet and said "YES"  Now comes all the hard work, I am very diligently keeping notes of my progress for the dreaded 'writing of the instructions' the part everyone seems to dread;o)
So if you are interested in winning a pattern, keep an eye out for clues and the person who has the closest guess will win not only the pattern but something extra as well(not sure what yet tho, but will keep an eye out for something special) So without further ado here's the next clue...


You think you know?  Shh don't say anything just yet, it might me what you think and then again it might not!

No comments: