Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hanging my head in shame...

I am most unhappy with my self this month, this is all I have to show for myself..

(and a bad photo)

I have been watching with envy at all the projects being finished out there in blogland, unfortunately I just haven't been able to acomplish everything(or anything) I had planned. Perhaps I just need to be a little more disciplined;o)  But on the other hand I have been busy organising my house, had a garage sale, started packing, ate some chocolate, homeschooling, cleaning, ate some more chocolate, school trips, milking, and so the list goes on... 

We have 8 weeks until the big shift(I hate shifting) we not only have the house to shift, but all the farm stuff, bikes, tools, fencing gear etc and all the animals... I feel worn out already Lol.  Ok that's enough wallowing in self pity! I am now picking myself back up, dusting myself off ready for a new month. Look out April here I come!!!

Did I mention I hate shifting...

2 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

At least they are all finished and not UFO's so that is a great big plus...they look great covered coat hangers are the best..

Rebecca said...

I hate moving and although we have lived in this house for 3 years I still have things in boxes as we need more storage. So I do feel your pain.
Hugs Bec
PS I like the coat hangers