Thursday, June 10, 2010

Let me fill you in...

Oh but where to start, the last several weeks have been chock-a-block full of busyness!
 Ok maybe I should just go through things in the order they happened... Lets see...


It might look like a war zone but this is shifting 101. And Bear Bear did a fantastic job of 
keeping everyone in order...


Don't ya just love his new mittens? But I digress where were we? Umm... oh that's right...  we are now in our new home, and it is very warm and cozy compared to our previous home, which was a rather large old homestead.  This is our new view from the back decking, my bedroom/sewing room and lounge...


And this one is taken from the dining area/kitchen...


 I will be back tomorrow with more on what I've been up to...

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Hi Michelle, glad to see you back. Looks like you've some good views there. How is the new house? Jeanette

Lis Harwood said...

Welcome back to blogland, LOVE the view from your sewing table!