Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I'm going to try...

I am a straight line quilter kind of girl, I have been to a couple of free motion classes and come home all inspired but I end up back in the straight line quilting rut, I am too scared to ruin a top I have spent ages on. I drool over all the fabulous quilting I see out there in blogland and I wanna be able to do that too!  I know nows probably not a great time of year to be considering a quilt-a-long (cows and calves and all that) but I think this may be just what I need.

free motion quilt along

I know even before I start that I wont keep up, but I'm going to try my best and just do what I can, when I can and just have fun! Here's the link if you're interested

I'm also going to try and join in the Friday Night Sew-In this Friday.


1 comment:

Deb said...

Hope you manage to do your quilt along and sew in night Michelle.
Enjoy your break being such a busy time for you.