Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ducks, UFO’s and…

100_6267 (708 x 532)

Aren’t these ducklings cute, I spotted them the other day as I went to feed the pigs. It has certainly been great weather for ducks around here lately, with all the rain we’ve had they have an abundance of puddles to swim in! The wind has been racking havoc too, I could only watch as our trampoline flew up and over the fence narrowly messing our house!

Earlier this evening I decided to pull out an old UFO, as I was rummaging through my UFO box I began to get more and more discouraged, I have so many UFO’s(I daren’t count them) and I have so many projects I want to start. I know I really should finish some of those UFO’s first, so I am going to try baby steps and finish at least 2 projects before I start something else. I will be sending 2 quilts of to my LAQ, and another project will be heading to a new home at a friends house.  

4574048294_f696f08af8

GOD is GOOD!

I couldn’t resist sharing this cute photo, hope it made you smile! Have a great week…

No comments: