Sunday, May 20, 2012

We have a winner…

Hello… I hope you have all had a lovely weekend… this afternoon we drove to New Plymouth, we bought hubby some new clothes, had a coffee, visited the library and just had a leisurely afternoon… to many of you, you might think nothing of it, but for us it is a treat to spend an afternoon this way… We have dried the cows off now so no more milking for about 8 weeks! That doesn’t mean we are on holiday though, there is still plenty of  chores to do. :O)

Love 

It was interesting reading everyone's replies about what they have in their handbags, I think we almost all had something quilting/sewing related in there somewhere! I suppose I better get to the reason for this post, (insert drumroll here) the winner for the giveaway is…

Maria

Congratulations Maria! Please send me your snail mail address and I will post your parcel next time I am in town…

Well I’m all snuggled up by the fire, just relaxing, think I might have a little read through some of the books I got from the library today… This week is gearing up to be a busy one so I am going to make the most of the time I have now… :O)

Enjoy what’s left of your weekend…

Blessings…

Michelle

 

6 comments:

Maria said...

Oh how exciting Michelle. Just opened my blog to do some reading and see I am the winner. Thank you for having the giveaway.....

Maria said...

Sounds like you both have a lovely relaxing weekend. Hope you are not too busy for the rest of the week.

Leeanne said...

Congratulations Maria!!
Sounds like a well deserved break today. I hope hubby doesn't wear his new clothes on the farm!

Raewyn said...

Lucky Maria, and how nice to have a day out like that. We'll still be going for another week or so.

Wendy said...

Sounds like a nice day out for you and your hubby! The love block is gorgeous!

Nicky said...

Maria is a lucky girl! A day spent as you did is a lovely treat, and one you would both enjoy after a long milking season.... hope there's time for a few more such days over the winter.