Sunday, June 14, 2009

Seeing is believing...

13!! How did he grow so fast? Where did all those years go?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!

Would you believe me if I said that our kitten Georgie liked riding our horse Poppy...
I just had to share these photos with you, quite often my daughter Ruth will put Georgie on Poppy's back, but yesterday Georgie jumped up on the fence and onto Poppy's head, down her neck and curled up on her rump!! My daughter seems to have a way with animals, Poppy has even fallen alseep with her head in Ruths lap! Should I mention that Red one of our chooks gets on really well with Pebbles our Dalmation lately she has been spending the night in the dog kennel(I have yet to get a photo of that one)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Wow, what a quiet horse and cat!! Amazing pics, the kids must love it. Lovely blog to BTW. Some of your scenery shots are just beautiful,