Wednesday, June 17, 2009

About time...

I have had enough of searching through plastic boxes to find the piece of fabric I just know is in there somewhere... so I am off to find some suitable shelving so I can see it at a glance...

And maybe a bookcase...

Did you see my quilting frame(Swiftquilter) sneaking itself into one of the above pictures, it has been feeling a little left out and unwelcome since it's come to live at my house. DH bought it for me for Christmas(was that really 6 months ago) along with the Juki machine, I have only practised on it so far as there was a problem with one of the little black boxes(loose wire) and it would stop and start again leaving big stitches behind(not pretty at all) DH has fixed the problem with a new little black box:)

I have been focusing on getting a few UFO's finished, so I actually have something to quilt!
Here is a photo of some strips I decided to just piece together as another practice quilt...

A UFO...

Another UFO, or should I say WIP now...



3 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Michelle I just love your UFO, gorgeous colours....and your UFO..no sorry WIP is very pretty....quilting machine lucky girl.

Helen said...

Hi Michelle

I love the log cabin ufo, lovely fabrics. They look like Nancy Halverson fabrics.

Helen said...

PS
I am also envious of your Juki and Swift Quilter frame. I'd love one of those. My friend has one and I have used it for about 4 quilts. But as she lives 15 minutes out into the country it is not the same as having my own available at home :-)