Thursday, March 4, 2010

Goody goody...

GUM DROPS? Nope, something much less fattening but just as yummy!  it's the latest Jelly Roll book...


This is their 3rd book and I have all three! And I just happened to be in New Plymouth for Still Quiltings Sale this week and bought a new to me Jelly Roll for 1/2 price...




Blossom by Urban Chicks. Now all I need to do is decide on a pattern:o))
I also bought several metres of a lovely Horsey fabric, also 50% off and some fabric for a 1st border I needed for another quilt. 

Having trouble hiding your stash away? You can always try hiding it in the freezer!  Yup it's true, I heard of a lady the other day who has done just that!  Lol. I'm pleased to say my DH is much more understanding, do you have to hide any of your stash? Or do you pretend it's been there all along? I sure hope one of my DD's will turn out to be a quilter, cos she's sure going to inherit a lot of fabric!!!

No comments: