Friday, February 25, 2011

Sew sew sew…

My week has changed course sew often this week I am having trouble keeping up! Yesterday DD1 and DS1 left for Youth Camp, then DS2 and I joined another home school family for a day of car washing to raise funds for Christchurch.

images (1) 

Today DS2 and I joined the Stratford Home School group and we started a community garden!

seeds

We made our own paper seedling pots from old newspapers dug over the garden patch and collected some pony poo too! After a quick lunch we whizzed home as I was supposed to be on babysitting duty for my sister only to find out I was no longer needed! Sew… with only two children at home the house is very quiet:o) and hubby is going to buy tea when we pick up the other car from the panel beaters(that’s a whole other story!)sew that leaves me with a free evening to just sew sew sew!

I can’t help but smile…

Michelle

2 comments:

Maria said...

I think after all the running around and good work you have done Michelle you deserve a night in to SEW SEW SEW !!!

ENJOY !!

Brooke said...

I am quilting homeschooler living on the other side of the world. Love the seed pots!

Glad to have found your blog...