Friday, April 29, 2011

Sunshine and smiles…

After a week of wet and windy weather the sun is shining today! Oh it feels so good!

DSC_0129 (600 x 400)

The lovely sunshine isn’t the only thing I have to smile about today, I am also smiling because of this…

DSC_0133 (600 x 400)

I made a random guess on this post and promptly forgot about it until I received an email a couple of days later! Woohoo! Thank you sew much Elizabeth I love my surprise! If you haven’t visited Elizabeth's blog before make sure you pop over and have a look.

DSC_0134 (600 x 400)

DSC_0137 (600 x 400)

This one is my favourite…

DSC_0138 (600 x 400)

I think I have the perfect project in mind for them too! More on that later…

Right now I’m off to enjoy the lovely sunshine with my family.

Have fun…

Michelle

2 comments:

Maria said...

Enjoy your time with the family.
Lovely fabrics.Looking forward to seeing what you make.

Nicky said...

Oh you lucky girl - Those fabrics are beautiful, I love the tree/bird one too!