Friday, May 27, 2011

Baby Bunting

I have been playing with bunting again, but this time I decided I wanted cute baby bunting…

DSC_0009 (3)

Isn’t it adorable…

DSC_0006 (2)

Originally I was going to make it out of fabric, but then I found this cute printable version over at allsorts, if you have never visited before make sure you go and have a look, oh and don’t forget to make yourself a cuppa first!

DSC_0306 (600 x 400)

I also found this cute little dish at ‘Ethel Anne’s’ this week!

DSC_0223 (600 x 400)

I found a few moments to play with my camera, this is the view from one of the windows in my kitchen, to the left is the mountain which is partly obscured by the hedge, out the other window to the right is the driveway. I love this view!

DSC_0228 (600 x 400)

It’s been a very busy couple of weeks here at our place I think I have been out everyday apart from one! I am so feeling the need for a day at home to just potter to my hearts content, do a little sewing, maybe get my hands dirty and do some gardening, bake something sweet and chocolatey, spend some time with my family… I love being home do you?

Tonight we are having toastie sandwiches, nice and easy! Then I hope to get this top all sewn together…

CSC_0002 (2)

who knows I might even get it basted!

Happy stitching…

Michelle

4 comments:

Maria said...

Cute bunting and I love the view out of your window.

Good luck with your basting and hope you get it finished.

Nicky said...

That bunting is so sweet....love it. What a beautiful part of the world you live in.... I love Taranaki, the views of the mountain are always stunning, and different from every angle too. Your ltitle quilt is lovely ......have a wonderful evening sewing and basting(thinking positive thoughts for you here. lol)

Bev C said...

Hello Michelle,

Lovely views from your window. The bunting is stunning and really sets the scene. I hope you managed some time working on your quilt.
happy Monday.
bev.xoxo

Annie said...

adore that baby bunting