Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Brrrrr It's cold

It definitely feels like winter today, it's cold(must be snowing up the mountain) the south winds are blowing, the rain is bucketing down and DH is out feeding his cows! Just makes me cold thinking about it;) Anyway look at the flimsy I finished last night, its a baby quilt for a friend in the South Island, I had been saving the fabric for something special...


Here's a closeup of the fabric...

I even have enough left to make a miniature quilt for my teddy ladder...


While taking a picture of my antique ladder I thought I would show you a wallhanging a friend made for me for Christmas a couple of years ago.

I have also finished this stitchery, it will be made into a cushion for my DMIL for her birthday in August... it's safe to show on here, she's not into blogging!

It is a Rosalie Quinlan design and I added the words, hope she'll like it.

1 comment:

Helen said...

Michelle, I love your antique ladder. I am green with envy :-)